DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
The teacher is above all a learner who reflects on and evaluates choices and actions, and continually strives to improve practice.
- Actively seeks out and participates in professional development activities and articulates and applies what is learned.
- Actively seeks and acts upon feedback from colleagues and students
- Continually reflects upon, inquires about and employs new teaching practices.
- Honestly assesses her own knowledge and abilities and acts upon that assessment by setting goals.
- Demonstrates competence through multiple sources of evidence
- Engages productively in collegial discussions about educational issues.
Maine Arts Assessment Initative (MAAI) Mega-Regional Workshop / March 2013 / USM Portland
Maine Arts Education Association (MAEA) Spring Conference / April 2013 / UMaine
MAEA and USM Spring Conference / April 2011 / USM Art Department